Monday, January 30, 2012

The first.

Who am I, I am a thirty year old stay at home mom of two children. One little boy "J" and one tiny little girl "D". J is 3 and D is 5 months. I had a good career, I will not call it stellar. In the end being home is more important. I live at 7,500 ft above sea level in Colorado, we moved here at the end of 2010 from 50-100 feet above sea level in Maryland. I am still trying to catch my breath from all the change, and to process all the information along the way. 
I grew up on a farm and in the city, so I am good with both. I am trying to turn both of those perspectives into a winning parenting style. I have allot of views to express and tips to pass on. Why not right?  What I am trying to accomplish? I have no clue at all, my best guess is just to have some fun. So, expect the mediocre and prepare for the manic. 


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment